Windham Professionals – Hendersonville, TN (September 2004 to Present)
- Develop strategies to maximize all debt collection activity
- Learn how to input data in the collection system, including contact information and the conversation details.
- Ensure optimal level of customer service for collection processes
- Ensure state and federal compliance laws are followed
- Make upwards of 400+ calls each shift.
- Provide consumers with important information pertaining to their debt.
- Pitch recovery plans following the payment hierarchy.
- Detail in-depth remarks on each file while obtaining full and complete information.
- Maintain customer contact to obtain clients’ goals and company quotas
Credit Systems International – Fort Worth, TX (June 1994 to September 2004)
- Handled high call volume (Inbound/Outbound Calls)
- Persuaded and provided debtors with solutions for repayment
- Arranged for debt repayment/established repayment schedules suitable for debtor’s financial situation
- Notated information about debtor’s financial status and collector’s collection efforts
- Documented clear and concise notes after every phone call that was taken
- Represented the company in a professional and businesslike manner
- Fulfilled monthly quota to enhance clients’ portfolio
- Established rapport with customers by securing qualified payment arrangements
- Resolved disputes quickly and efficiently, ensuring customer satisfaction
World Recovery Service – Lake Mary, FL (May 1984 to June 1994)
- Answered customer inquiries about account status
- Verified payment information adjustments to manager
- Utilized computer systems to handle skip tracing
- Communicated and documented client payment arrangements
- Corresponded with clients via phone, email, and postal mail
- Obtained debtor demographics and contact information
- Collected purchased debt for attorney
- Provided customer feedback via written correspondence or phone
High School Diploma – Carroll High School – Buffalo, NY