Juliet County – Juliet, GA (2012 to Present)
- Advise government on development of national, regional and international policies relating to activities of national security
- Develop and direct implementation of departmental policies, standards, programs, procedures, rules, regulations and instructions in order to facilitate achievement of departmental objectives.
- Determine staffing levels and projected funds required to implement policies and programs in order to facilitate efficient and effective use of departments’ resources.
- Plan, organize and direct management of departments’ human resource in order to improve management of personnel.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all departmental operations.
- Plan, organize, direct and coordinate all activities to ensuring internal state security.
- Conduct public relations and liaison activities in order to solicit cooperation in achieving departmental objectivities.
- Ensure effective execution of performance management functions of the department.
- Head community outreach groups and train and lecture youth.
Shelby Police Department – Shelby, GA (2001 to 2012)
- Managed a police force of 70 sworn officers and 25 civilian staff members. Oversaw an annual budget of $14 million dollars.
- Implemented an 800 MHz radio system; the first agency in the state to do so
- Formed a successful narcotics team resulting in over $500,000 in forfeiture monies and the largest marijuana bust in years in the tri-county area (46 bales).
- Increased sworn personnel by twenty percent (20%).
- Recognized as one of the safest communities in the country with a population under 100,000.
- Refined processes and systems within the department, producing a $15 million reserve fund.
- Started a Police Chaplain Program.
- Started an Honor Guard Team.
- Project manager for a new 18,000 sq. ft. police building.
- Project coordinator for the renovation of the old police building into a training facility.
Mason City Police – Mason City, IL (1996 to 2001)
- Replaced old software to update records management.
- Set up new inventory control system on evidence.
- Standardized 12 hour work schedule.
- Working with police committee to setup new budget procedures
- Brought D.A.R.E. back to grade schools
- Setup bike safety program for grade schools
- Re-connected Police, Fire, and Ambulance Departments
- Set up first “All Hazard” incident command emergency drill held at High School, with cooperation of the School Superintendent and teachers
- Set up non-profit Teen Center for special use programs
- Revised standard operations procedures manual
Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Behavior – Western International University