The Studio Salon – Temecula, CA (September 2009 to Present)
- Give full consultation to understand the clients’ needs and expectations
- Educate all clients on product knowledge and proper use of product that’s recommended for their needs
- Maintain the cleanliness of all stations and implements
- Greet all guests in a warm friendly manner to create a positive impression of the salon.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Shampoo, condition and round brush clients hair.
- Use various hair cutting tools including sheers, trimmers, clippers, razors and brushes.
- Established strong relationships with client base to generate long term business.
- Cleaned, maintained and sterilized tools.
Smartstyle – Saint Joseph, MO (November 2007 to May 2009)
- Kept the lines of communication open with client/stylist to ensure proper results
- Recommended products, showed clients how to maintain their hair
- Handed out business cards and asked to see them again in 6-8 weeks for a haircut
- Exchanged money, answered phones, took messages and made appointments
- Demonstrated ability to express ideas in a team environment and influence action
Labella Salon – Miami, FL (January 2001 to March 2007)
- Cut and styled hair according to client’s preference, facial features and hair type
- Colors, highlights, lowlights, retouches, and color corrections utilizing Aveda products
- Performed Kerafusion blowouts
- Specialist in eyebrow shaping and waxing
- Applied specialized cutting and styling techniques for all ages and genders
- Experienced in mixing colors for all stages of application
- Proficient with clip-in, tape-in, glue-in, sewn-in, fusion, and weft hair extensions
- Promoted, educated and sold hair care products to clients for their uses and benefits
- Promoted and sold company products to existing clients and walk-ins
- Featured “Best of Beauty” stylist in the October, 2012 issue of Allure magazine
Diploma – Upstate College of Cosmetology – Easley, SC