Grandview Baptist Church, Atlanta, GA (August 2004 to to Present)
- Organize trips and retreats.
- Oversaw regular weekly staff meetings.
- Develop, manage and Administer a 24 Person volunteer team on missions across the globe.
- Host weekly student gatherings on Thursday and Sunday nights.
- Christian / Spiritual Development and Supervision of 50+ Students grades 6-12.
- Project Leader / Manager / Supervisor in church bus acquisition.
- Organize and supervise student community service hours.
- Communicate frequently with Senior Pastor, church staff, and adult leaders.
- Lead Bible Teaching and Studying program.
- Made house and hospital visits in order to outreach and provide spiritual support.
- Provide theological and spiritual guidance for leaders of the Kid’s Church program (a nighttime VBS).
- Participate in weekly prayer walks around the community.
- With the college leadership team, organized and planned various fellowship events.
Disciple Church – Milpitas, CA (September 1994 to July 2004)
- Interviewed, trained, lead, and organized a team of volunteers to accomplish a variety of tasks.
- Organized and executed transcontinental philanthropic trips for multiple large groups.
- Organized and executed large concerts and events.
- Maintained computers and network.
- Created and distributed a quarterly newsletter to convey information regarding new programs and recap previous events to church members.
- Created and maintained an email list for weekly updates.
- Took and edited videos/photos for ministry use and the church website.
- Organized community events in order to make our presence known within the community.
- Purchased new and maintained existing sound and computer equipment.
- Created and maintained a system to analyze the statistics of the ministry (e.g. attendance growth rate, statistical deviations) by weekly data entry.
- Taught weekly Sunday School and mid-week youth group.
- Organized the revitalization of the church’s Small Group Ministry.
- Developed relationships with youth group parents and the PTA
Koinos Youngsaeng Presbyterian Church – Centreville, VA (March 1984 to August 1994)
- Prepared a sermon and preached one Sunday a month.
- Assisted the head pastor in Lord’s Supper and baptism ceremonies and other administrative duties.
- Taught membership classes for people wishing to officially join the church.
- Actively participated in council meetings, providing vision and overall guidance to the congregation.
- Organized worship with the worship leader and occasionally served on the Sunday worship team as a bass guitarist.
- Member of the pastoral search committee and transitional committee involved in searching for a new head pastor.
- Participated in administrative meetings for the Covenant Community Church and Lighthouse Community Church merger into Cornerstone CRC.
- Organized and led a group of 50 undergraduate students in weekly Friday large-group meetings.
- Prepared and preached a short sermon/devotional as well as a guided time of prayer.
- Led college ministry leaders in weekly meetings and one-on-one meetings, providing spiritual discipleship.
- Provided discipleship through fellowship and one-on-one meetings with youth.
M.Div. – Calvin Theological Seminary – Grand Rapids, MI
BA in English Language and Literature – The University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, MI